Roger has worked with athletes in a variety of settings. For many years, Roger worked in the strength and conditioning field, working with athletes to improve their sports performance. In order to achieve higher levels of performance, Roger began to use his skills in massage and manual therapy. His athletes have achieved high levels of success at the local and national high school level, college and professional levels.
Training and Education
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Advanced Functional Assessment of Sports Injuries and Other Musculoskeletal Disorders
Flint School of Therapeutic Massage
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Modalities: Sports Massage, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Acupuressure, Fascial Abrasion Technique, Tui Na
Wayne State University
- Masters of Education: Exercise Physiology
- Bachelors of Science: Exercise Science
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Track and Field: Level 1 Coach
Speaking & Presentations
- 2006 Nike Coach of the Year Clinic (Michigan)
- American College of Sports Medicine Midwest Conference: 2006, 2007
- American College of Sports Medicine National Conference: 2007
- Author, Developing Youth Speed.
Phone: (586) 531-4284
Your success is important to us. Please send us your success story using the area below to be added to our list of happy clients.